As a Community
Located at the heart of Dubai, Al Barsha is one of the most diverse communities in the city. Whether one prefers a peaceful villa lifestyle or life in the urban jungle, Barsha has something for everyone. Divided into four parts namely Al Barsha I, II, III and the new Al Barsha South, the community offers local retail spaces, malls, offices, apartments and villas as well. Often known for being home to the Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha houses both GCC Nationals and expats alike. The apartment community in Al Barsha I is usually a preferred destination for expats while the huge standalone villas attract GCC Nationals.
- Private Transport: Sheikh Zayed Road runs on the Northen end of the community adjacent to Al Barsha I while Al Khail road draws a dividing line between Al Barsha II and Al Barsha South. This makes private transport a favourable option for residents and employees alike.
- Public Transport: Two metro stations namely Mall of the Emirates and Sharaf DG provides metro connectivity to the community. Bus station near Mall of the Emirates metro station is the starting point for buses going to JVC, Motor City, Sports City, etc. These buses run through Al Barsha providing bus connectivity throughout Al Barsha.
Properties to Offer
From luxurious villas costing as high as AED 40 million to affordable studio apartments, Al Barsha has the widest variety a single community can offer. Almost every building in Al Barsha I has ground floor retail spaces. These shops are occupied by small eateries, supermarkets, gift shops, dry cleaners, etc. The community is also home to various commercial buildings offering offices of different sizes and types. Apart from this, Al Barsha Mall and Mall of the Emirates offer high-end retail options.
- Distance to Airport: 33.2kms – 28 min
- Distance to Dubai Mall: 21.1kms – 21 min
- Distance to Nearest Mall(Al Barsha Mall): 6.7kms – 9 min
- Distance to Beach(Black Palace Beach): 11.3kms – 13 min
- Hospital (Mediclinic Parkview Hospital): 5.5kms – 10 min
- Supermarket: 1kms (Multiple options available across the community)
- School: 1kms (Multiple options available across the community)
- Restaurants: 1kms (Multiple options available near Al Barsha I)
- Cafés: 1kms (Multiple options available near Al Barsha I)
- Pubs: 1kms (Multiple options available near Al Barsha I)
Being one of the biggest communities in terms of size, the properties in Al Barsha are targeted to a wide range of purchasers. The apartment community is largely filled with couples or young families working in nearby communities like the Internet City, etc. The villas, on the other hand, are mostly occupied by joint families as their permanent residence. Commercial properties in the community attract companies and businesses of all sizes and sorts.