As a Community
A project still under development, Business Bay will be looked upon as a more affordable sibling of the Downtown on completion. As the name suggests, it is filled with commercial spaces of different sizes and sorts. However, this doesn’t mean a limitation on residential options. In fact, the ample amount of retail outlets make the community a very convenient residential destination. With the completion of the Dubai Canal, there are a lot of waterfront properties on offer. This coupled with the yachts sailing in and out will make Business Bay an alternative to the much sought after Dubai Marina.
- Private Transport: Being located on the banks of Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail road on either side, driving in and out of the community is pretty convenient. However, traffic within the community can be an issue during peak hours. Walking and cycling around the community is a reward to eyes.
- Public Transport: The Business Bay metro station is easily accessible to the entire community through frequent bus service. Cabs are very easy to find due to the number of offices around. Water transport is also an option to move along the Canal.
Properties to Offer
If commercial spaces are your zone of interest, Business Bay has anything and everything you ever wished for. The Dubai Canal has added to the list of retail spaces on offer. Coming to the residential segment, apartments ranging from studios to 4BRs are available. The community flaunts some of the biggest floor plans in the city. These spacious properties with luxurious amenities such as swimming, gym, gardens, etc. seem pretty attractive when compared to the neighbouring Downtown. With the right amount of money and luck, one can even find decent villas among the sky scrappers of Business Bay.
- Distance to Airport: 19.4kms – 20 min
- Distance to Dubai Mall: 5.7kms – 12 min
- Distance to Nearest Mall (Bay Avenue): 3.4kms – 6 min
- Distance to Beach(Jumeirah Beach): 8.1kms – 11 min
- Hospital (Emirates Hospital Clinic): 3.3kms – 5 min
- Supermarket: 0.5kms
- School (Safa British School): 5.4kms – 9 min
- Restaurants: 0.5kms (Almost every building has one)
- Cafés: 0.5kms (Almost every building has one)
- Pubs(Iris): 2kms – 3 min
The commercial spaces attract organizations of all sizes and nature. Residential properties are mainly directed towards professionals who wish to cut down on commute time by living near their place of work. Young families and couples form the majority of the living population in the community.