As a Community
As the name suggests, the entire community is focused on sports. It is home to the ELS Golf Club and ICC Cricket stadium. The cricket stadium has been a venue for multiple ODI and Twenty20 matches. In 2014, it also hosted the UAE leg of the Indian Premier League. The ELS Golf Course is one of its kind. It combines the modern links style course with a classic era design. It has hosted the Callaway Odyssey. Other than this there are various sports academies including the Spanish Soccer Schools by Michel Salgado, Butch Harmon School of Golf, ICC Academy, etc. With residential spaces of all types and sizes, Sports City is an exceptional destination for sports enthusiasts.
- Private Transport: Situated on the intersection of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, driving in and out of Sports City is quite easy. The internal roads facilitate walking and cycling as well. So, if you prefer travelling in your own vehicle, Sports City is ideal.
- Public Transport: Frequent bus service to and fro the Mall of Emirates metro station via JVC and Motor City is available. Being located in the newer part of the city makes it away from the metro line but the bus service can be used to reach the Mall of Emirates metro station. Taxis are easily available here.
Properties to Offer
DSC offers a combination of apartments, townhouses and independent villas. The Victory Heights and Gallery Villas offer 3Br townhouses and 3Br, 4Br and 5Br villas. There are several buildings offering studios, 1Br, 2Br and 3Br apartments with amenities such as gym, swimming pool, etc. Some projects also offer fully furnished apartment units. Hotel apartments can also be found in Sports City.
- Distance to Airport: 35.6kms – 28 min
- Distance to Dubai Mall: 25kms – 22 min
- Distance to Nearest Mall(City Center Me’aisem): 1.2kms – 2 min
- Distance to Beach(Black Palace Beach): 13.4kms – 14 min
- Hospital (Cambridge Medical and Rehabilitation Centre): 2.7kms – 6 min
- Supermarket (Carrefour City): 0.5kms
- School (GEMS United): 0.5kms
- Restaurants: 1kms (There a lot of options near the canal)
- Cafés: 1kms (There a lot of options near the canal)
- Pubs(Kickers Sports Bar): 0.8kms
The community is obviously meant to attract those who love to be on playfields. However, it’s not just the enthusiasts that find Sports City to be an ideal place to call home. The variety of sizes and types of living spaces on offer, make it an interesting option for families of all sizes and cultures.