As a Community
One of its kind across the globe, Motor City is a dream come true for motoring enthusiasts or ‘Petrolheads’ as commonly referred to. The low-rise community offers residences, offices, retail and much more. At the heart of this neighbourhood is the Autodrome Dubai. This professional race track hosts various championships such as UAE Sportbike Championship, Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, Lamborghini Super Trofeo Winter Series, etc. Exciting, isn’t it? Well, it doesn’t end there. Just across the street is Kartodrome, an exclusive Go Karting venue. So all in all, for people whose ears crave for loud exhaust sounds, Motor City is where you should be.
- Private Transport: The community lies right on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. Hence, travelling to a different community isn’t an issue. The internal roads are wide enough to avoid congestions even during peak hours. Sidewalks run throughout the neighbourhood for walking and cycling.
- Public Transport: Motor City is one of the newly developed communities and hence, buses are the only mode of public transport besides taxis. Buses continuously flow to and from the Mall of Emirates metro station via Al Barsha.
Properties to Offer
Motor City comprises of four parts, Business Park, Dubai Autodrome, Green Community and Uptown Motor City offering commercial spaces, recreational spaces, villas and apartments respectively. The apartments in Uptown range from studios to 3Br. The Green Community offers family villas and townhouses with 3Br, 4 and 5 bedrooms. Hence, it’s safe to say that Motor City has something for everyone.
- Distance to Airport: 35.4kms – 31 min
- Distance to Dubai Mall: 24.2kms – 25 min
- Distance to Nearest Mall (First Avenue): 2.1kms – 7 min
- Distance to Beach(Black Palace Beach): 14.7kms – 17 min
- Hospital (Emirates Hospital): 0.5kms
- Supermarket (Spinneys): 1.3kms – 4 min
- School (GEMS Metropole): 0.8kms
- Restaurants: 1kms (Autodrome has a lot of options)
- Cafés: 1kms (Autodrome has a lot of options)
- Pubs(Kickers Sports Bar): 3.9kms – 8 min
Motor City like its neighbouring communities is an ideal destination for people, especially expats, who move to the newer parts of the city to get better deals on living spaces. It attracts a lot of population due to the recreational appeal. The variety of property sizes and types make it possible for families of any size to call Motor City their home.