As a Community
Popularly known as the face of Dubai, Palm Jumeirah offers some of the most luxurious real estate on this planet. Celebrities and important people from across the globe treat this community as their second home. Built as an answer to a shortage of natural coastline, the man-made wonder is a testimony to Dubai’s accomplishments. Another landmark that represents Dubai, the Atlantis hotel, is also located on the Palm. Other than this, the Boardwalk stretching through the crescent adds charm to the community.
- Private Transport: Like any other luxury-oriented community, driving is the major mode of transport for the palm. Sheikh Zayed Road is easily accessible via the Internet City. The internal roads branching out of the trunk are well-built with ample signposts for traffic guidelines and directions.
- Public Transport: The Palm is well connected to the mainland by the Palm Monorail, numerous bus routes and water taxis. The monorail runs from the top of the trunk to the Atlantis while water taxis run on multiple routes including one from Dubai Marina to One&Only.
Properties to Offer
Palm Jumeirah is home to some of the most luxurious properties in Dubai. While the community is known for luxury villas, it also offers spacious apartments and hotels. The trunk acts as a base to a number of apartment buildings and hotels. The fronds, on the other hand, flaunt extravagant villas with private beaches. Apartments are offered with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms while the villas are primarily offered in 4 and 6 bedroom options.
- Distance to Airport: 35.1kms – 35 min
- Distance to Dubai Mall: 20.9kms – 22 min
- Distance to Nearest Mall (Nakheel Mall): 0.5kms
- Distance to Beach: 0.5kms (All the villas have their private beaches)
- Hospital (Emirates Hospital Clinic): 0.5kms
- Supermarket: 0.5kms (The trunk has a lot of options)
- School (GEMS Wellington): 7.8kms – 10 min
- Restaurants: 0.5kms (Multiple options are available on the Trunk and Crescent Road)
- Cafés: 0.5kms (Multiple options are available on the Trunk and Crescent Road)
- Pubs: 0.5kms (Multiple options are available on the Trunk and Crescent Road)
Needless to mention that the Palm Jumeirah is built for the rich and the wealthy. A large number of villas are owned by celebrities and influential personalities from around the world as their second home. Some villas are occupied by families living and working in Dubai itself while the remaining are let out on rent. The apartments appeal to young couples and families from mid and high-income groups. The sheer number of hotels and resorts offering unparalleled recreation makes the Palm an obvious choice for people emphasize on leading a luxurious life.